Sure Belt Ways to Protect your Email Account Username and Passwords From Getting Hacked by Email Phishing Hackers, before it is too late!
Lets me start by saying that one of the main ways by which ones’ Gmail account easily get hacked by hackers’ email hacking software being used remotely, is by invading your username and password usage privacy. Read on for the whole tips
You are deluded if you feel that your Gmail account was secure from hacking! It is reported that the hackers are employing newer methods to sneak into your mail account, and steal all the secret information. This shocking revelation took place few months back, when the customer support team of Gmail started receiving a bunch of complaining letters, regarding the increase in number of junk emails, in their respective accounts.
Generally our email accounts are hijacked by cyber criminals, who once succeed in their mission, try and mail unwanted links to the people in your friend list from your own account. The logic behind it is that since your friends know you well and trust you, they will not hesitate to open the junk emails, and hence get hacked in turn! It gives rise to a vicious hack circle, which is the sole aim of the cyber crooks.
It has been found out that the hackers are putting an ingenious method called Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) into use. According to this cunning technique, if you click on a spam link accidentally or with some purpose, it activates a secret digital spy which can exist in the disguise of a cookie or maybe a java script code, on your computer.
The spam links can be a junk link from a dummy hacker website, or maybe simply spam email or can even be a pop up link of some random advertisement. When you log on to your mail account, the earlier mentioned digital spy fools the web browser you are using and makes it transmit an invisible request to the servers of the Gmail site. This could prove very dangerous to you, as it may ask to be able to download all personal information on your account.
Even though, the Gmail crew has updated their security system after facing the CSRF attack, it is advisable that all Gmail users should become wary of probable smart Gmail hackers’ hacking techniques and thus adopt some precautionary measures to avert this from happening to you:
Top Seven (7) Ways To Secure a Gmail Account From Hackers
• You should never ever activate your web browser to store the information, when you login to your account. If you do, it is easygoing for the hackers to steal data from the trustworthy sites.
• Your web browser must be instructed to block the cookies and to notify you whenever a download is in progress, so that it starts only if you click on a yes button. You should even delete the cookie history, daily, after you finish using the internet.
• It is proper that you employ the services of a third party firewall, upgraded with excellent security features, for regularly supervising the net traffic.
• You should browse the internet using Firefox as this web browser sends word to you as soon as there is a threat to the security on your email account.
• It is advisable to always sign out of your email account, after you have finished your work.
• You should restrain from clicking on random links on your email account.
• You should only click on link offering you to reset passwords, if you have recently asked for a password change
Also be on the look out to making sure that you don’t fall victim for crafted phishing Gmail hacking software online either free or paid. There tons of secrets and phishing strategies that are being explored and used by smart Gmail hackers in making you fall cheap victim by compromising the integrity of your Gmail account. At all times, your Gmail username and passwords should not be mindlessly given away on websites that has not SSL (Secure Server Location) certification .
Be smart to counter-attack gmail password and username hacking software that might carefully and forcefully be pushed over to your web address or web contents/pages masked (cloaked) url links by desperate gmail hackers at all times
With these few Gmail username and password hacking prevention and avoidance tips, you have got a sure bet strategies to keep your account safe, clean and in a difficult to hack form.