Getting traffic to your blog is the most important thing that every blogger faces with. Some People Say That Getting Traffic is a very difficult thing but it’s not getting traffic is easy if you do everything Right. Here are some ways that can Surely Send Traffic to Yourblog.
1. Comment on Blogs of your Niche.
2. Do link Exchange with Other Bloggers.
3. Participate in Forum discussions and Help Others.
4. Do Guest Posting.
5. Do Authority Blogging.
6. Build As Much as Back-links You can But Don’t use BlackHat Methods.
7. Don’t use Too Much Advertisements which can dramatically Decrease your visitors.
8. Submit to popular blog Directories
9. Spend Some Money in PPC like Google Adsense.
10. Provide a Giveaway which can bring you Visitors Back.
11. Use Facebook to Get Traffic.(create pages,apps and groups for your site promotion)
12. Use Proper Template and Design for your blog to maintain Visitors and Decrease and your Bounce Rate.
13. Use Traffic Exchange Widgets like Mgid.com
These Are Some Tips which Can Surely Help You.
Turning a WordPress blog Into A Social Network sphere is easy, just follow my simple free plugins to achieve that
Visitor retention and interactivity is becoming even more important. For this reason you may want to add your own social network on to a WordPress blog. There are some very easy ways for you to do this ranging from easy to install plug-ins to more extensive social networking products that can actually allow you to create a network similar to Facebook and other popular social networking sites.
So let’s look at some easy to install social networking plug-in first.
PLUGIN 1 – Buddypress
This plug-in is very quick and easy to install. You can create a very basic social network and this plug-in will go as detailed and complicated as you would like. One of the best features of its design is the fact that you can
easily turn on and off specific features any time you like.
PLUGIN 2 – Mingle
This is another very easy social networking plug-in and works with a lot of WordPress themes. It allows you to set up profile pages, create lists of friends, have profile activities, social comments and e-mail notifications.
It does not have as many features as Buddypress, however, many users say it is much easier to set up.
PLUGIN 3 – Customize Your Community
This is really more of an administration plug-in. You can change the way your login page appears, the way your recover lost password pages look, how registration pages appear and things like that.
PLUGIN 4 – Community Blogs For BuddyPress With this powerful plug-in you can create groups or community blogs that have multiple authors on them right inside Buddypress. Administrators can give members registered user status to any blogs they wish or multiple
These are the powerful tools to optimize a wordpress blog and turn it into a social network, if you have other great tools, please drop it here on the comment section below.